Thursday 31 March 2011

Mushed up 2000s

Even it was just a few years ago, it is very hard to definite particular subcultures in 2000s. All trend what I am sure is just skinny jeans became everybody's common wear. In Japan, fashion trend cycle became shorter and shorter. Also high street brands and cheap fashion became mainstream. 1990s was a kind of trends which we wear import brands. Burberry and Vivian Westwood were everywhere among high-school girls. Even I had a Prada purse because it was also 'must item' among young girls.
However, in 2000s, I wore garments whatever I can get very cheap. There was not unique design at all. All  boutiques designed almost same shapes, colours and fabrics. I can say it is uni-formed trend era. All young people wore similar clothes. So I should realize some subcultures, but still, it is difficult because these two things, fashion and subculture has become non-connection. Just, already decided trends were running crazily.



No comments:

Post a Comment